I remember the day my little brother was born. It's one of my earliest memories. And while at first I wasn't too thrilled about the new addition to my life, I'm glad I got over it because I got one heck of a brother out of the deal. My little brother has become a best friend who is always there for me. So here's to all the good times! :)
Back Then...
I was sick when he was born so I had to wear a mask.
This is our serious look.
.... Right Now (well almost)....
Mr. FCHS Winner (2009)
I used to give him piggy backs :)
It's hard to believe I was ever bigger than him, huh. (Right before he left, July 2010)
So Happy Birthday "Little" Buddy and I look forward to the next 20 years!



Love all the old and new pics and what a great post about you and your bro. I hope he has a great birthday and I am sure this is a great gift for him. You are too sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet you miss him a lot! How's he doing on his mish?
ReplyDelete