Today's Agenda:
Yell at stupid drivers/construction stuff on my way to work.
Accidentally miss the first day of grad school - maybe they should have sent out the email informing us that our classes actually started today instead of in July BEFORE today... just a thought...
Order a bagel sandwich for lunch and then change my mind upon payment - they could have told me their credit card machine was broken BEFORE I ordered.
Freeze a cash register with my debit card and then proceed to make another one eat my receipt while printing it - all for a stupid little water bottle haha.
Repeat first item on drive home from work...
All things considered, I'd chalk today up as another successful day in the life of me. And before I cause any more commotion, I think I'll call it quits and save some for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment